<VV> Re: BeaveRun directions & reservations

Robert Marlow nortechcorp@optonline.net
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 11:47:02 -0400

A much-loved curmudgeon wrote:

> I think we deserve better directions. <

Both the track web site and the hotel web site offer detailed directions.
If you wish me to copy these directions and distribute them to the entire
VV and Fastvairs lists, I can.  But do all listmembers -- particularly
those who are on the Digest -- want all these directions in their in-box?
I figured interested listmembers would help themselves.

Hotel:
http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/directions.jhtml?ctyhocn=PITWRHX

Track:
http://www.beaverun.com/directions.asp
(use the link for "printable directions" at the bottom of the page for good
detailed directions)

A much-respected racer wrote:

> [The hotel] never heard of NECC. <

This is common in the hotel industry, the right hand does not know what the
left is doing.  Which is why the hotel info post included the name of the
contact person, Sue Gabriel.  If dropping the NECC names doesn't work, drop
hers.  Room rate quoted for NECC guests is $89, for reservations made
before August 7th.

--Bob, who somehow managed to find both the track and the hotel back in
February, all by myself!

Robert W. Marlow
nortechcorp@optonline.net