<VV> Made the vacuum tool.

christopher d czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:36:58 -0400

I used a compound gauge, and a T to make the substitute unisync.

Tested on my 65.   It was in the garage, and dry, pouring rain outside
and the other garage is miles away.  The guage reads 4 without anything
running.

If I start the car at idle its 10, and shocky untill it warms up.

Once its warm, its at about 15.  If I squeeze the driver side off it
drops to 6.   If I clamp the passanger side off it goes up to 17.

This car runs reasonably decent.  Had to lower the timing a little, to
get rid of the pinging.  Runs and drives nice once its wamed about a
minute.  Restarts on the first turn of the key.

A little choppy at a light.  Like its running out of balance.

Does this test let me know anything.  Then I can move onto my wifes 63.

Thanks.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!