<VV> How CORSA POed my Wife <g>

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:12:03 -0500

The Pleau family had great plans today.  Debbie would drive up to summer
camp and pick up a van load of Boy Scouts after a week of summer
camp.  Dennis would attend the home owners association meeting (we are not
one big happy association) and then go take some pictures at the Daniels
Chevrolet 75 anniversary car show where  they were to have one Chevrolet
form each of the 75 years they have been in business.  PPCC members John
Koll's Ramp side was representing 1961 and Ben Benzel 60 Monza Coupe was
representing 1962.  After that I was to go home and finish mudding the
remodel in the bathroom so I could texture it tomorrow and her mother can
paint it next week.  One other thing about the Chevy show, is John is not
just a Corvair Collector, but a General motors collector.  He had eight
cars in the show,  One was not a Chevy, but the only known 1928 Osomobile
Woody Station Wagon in existence.  Since it was raining the moved the show
into the service department.  because of limited space, they uninvited all
Chevy's made in the 80s

When I got home from the car show I picked up the mail and found the
Convention Issue of the Communique.  Now who in there right mind could go
sand and then spread mud when the Convention issue of the Communinque is in
hand but has not been read, so I proceeded to read it cover to cover.  It's
a great issue!

Debbie wasn't happy I wasn't sanding and mudding.  I told her to blame it
on CORSA in general and Mike and Harry specifically for putting out such a
great edition.  After I finished, reading the Commuique, I did do some
sanding and mudding.  Tomorrow, I need t do about 10 more minutes of
sanding and then I'm ready to texture.  Maybe she'll like me again tomorrow
afternoon.

Dennis