<VV> For Sale - 110 Engine/4 sp manual

Mike Mike <themoose@mindspring.com>
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:24:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

History - I had a 1965 110hp (Buzz) 2 door coupe.  Rebuild all the mechanicals to make it a solid daily driver.  Was just about complete with exterior and was starting on interior (literally had ordered all new carpet, door panels, etc.).  Car was bumped from behind, thereby ending that bodies' useful life.  Got a great 1966 Monza 140/PG from the kindly folks of Nader's Raders. As I have been swapping parts from the 1965 to the 1966, I realized that I now have an extra engine (and 4 speed manual - new clutch!).

110 hp engine rebuilt 2 years ago - about 2000 miles on it.
OT-20 CAM
Deep Dimple lifters
Magwires
Summit Distributor and Rotor
Ignitor with MSD2 coil
Strong running - solid.

The car is in Atlanta, GA.  If you are nearby (1 hour) it can be put in a truck and driven to you.  Anything more than that and it's up to you.

If interested let me know - price is negotiable.

Mike "Moose"
mailto:themoose@mindspring.com