<VV> Corvair Restoration?

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:32:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/04 7:06:17 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
tampatexan@earthlink.net writes:

> It's Bill Artzberger.  This is what I found with a search for "corvair
> restoration":
>
> ISBN: 0894040790
> Publisher: Tuscon, AZ: Aztex Corporation, 1984; Very Good Minus/No Jacket
> (as issued). First Edition. 4to - over 9 3/4 " - 12" tall. VG-. Tuscon: Aztex,
> 1984. 176 pp. Paperback.

This book frequently is available on EBAY. Sells for around $15, used.
Although IMO, this book has only about 65 pages of restoration info, since the rest
is basically copies of other Chev literature (such as the Parts Manual..P&A
30). What is there is also mostly on body repair, and not on assuring a stock
appearance or meeting stock requirements. Otherwise restoration info there is is
good.
Regards,
Bob Helt