<VV> Re: LARGE PACKAGE OF PARTS ETC(2 cars also)

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:44:19 EDT

just got home from looking into an estate of corvair stuff from a guy who
bought a rampy from me years ago and restored it. it was sold just before he
passed on, but  there is a project car 61 lakewood still apart but all there and a
64 convert still apart with everything to do it there i think, plus a
plethora of misc engine and other parts. i did not have time to go looking at all of
it plus i was not dressed to get into the areas. the stuff is located in
central(about 30 miles north of syracuse) ny. the widow is looking to get rid of
all of it because she is moving into assisted care with family  soon. i took a
few pictures but not enough yet.  any interest, i guess should apply to me ,off
list and i will give you a few pics and phone numbers. lots more details
also.  the cars are comeplete "packages" but not pristine..  regards tim colson