<VV> Dream engine...If I won the lotto...

Rick Loving ral1963@earthlink.net
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 21:03:10 -0400

Here we go...money is no object...

Big Bore-3+ liter thru 94MM (or larger) Nikasil jugs and forged Arias or
JE pistons/custom rods with ARP nuts and bolts

Custom made billet stroked crank for added displacement

Rad Sedman's hydraulic lifter roller cam set-up

140HP heads with welded up and re-machined squish area for ultimate
detonation free running.

(Maybe I can afford to have my own heads designed and CNC's to my
spec's)

Heads will have extra deep staked seats, bronze valve guides, stainless
valves, roller rockers

Heads will have relocated spark plug holes for bigger plugs with ideal
spark placement.

Heads will have been thoroughly ported and flow tested including slant
tube exhaust into custom stainless exhaust.

Ceramic coat tops of pistons and combustion chambers to keep heat in
exhaust path and out of head.

Custom exhaust from slant tubes down, will be thermal barrier coated and
wrapped and feed into 2 small ball bearing turbos, that push into a
right and left fender installed intercoolers (cooled with puller fans
and scoops on top of fenders for when at speed) Everything before the
intercoolers will be thermal coated and wrapped to keep heat in and not
radiating out.

Both intercoolers dump into Duane Cartright FI intake

Water injection is provide by Warren Leveques boost powered water
injection system.

Ray Sedmans Safeguard will provide anti-detonation and timing controls.

Front mounted oil cooler with relocated filters, deep oil pan with deep
pickup thru 3/8 alum plate between pan and block.  Matching 3/8 alum
plate on top of block under bearing housing.

Block.case halves will have extra pins machined into area of mating
surface to keep halves from shifting under heavy loads.

Oli squirter and internal baffles to direct/redirect oil in case.

Fluid damper to replace stock harmonic damper

Distributor-less, high output ignition

Dash mounted variable wastegate to control boost

Rick Loving
Dreaming in Greensboro NC