<VV> Corsa Communique - August 2004

MSYVairs@aol.com MSYVairs@aol.com
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:59:10 EDT

Just received my issue of Corsa Communique for August.

Harry and Mike you did a great job! Made me feel like I was actually at the
convention!

Kudos to each of the "scribes" that wrote articles for the various venues!

Jeff Barrett....congratulations on completing the "Lost Cause" and bringing
it "home"! I still remember our conversations at the St. Louis convention about
your plans for the car. Are you still waiting for your dinner? :)  Hope you
plan a complete, in depth article in a future Communique on the rebuilding of
this great piece of Corvair history!

Congrats to everyone that had a hand in this issue!!!

Bill "Swamp-Rat" Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA