<VV> Emergency Car Care Kit (LONG)

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:07:16 +0000

All

Bryan Blackwell wrote a chapter, about saftey,and tools, and included supplies to have on board on a trip.

If you haven't been into Vairs but 4 years, I highly Recommend....THE CORVAIR BASICS MANUAL
Available from CORSA merchandise and Vendors, It will answer this and many other questions.

Regards
Hank Kaczmarek
Co-Founder, CORVAIR BASICS MANUAL