<VV> Emergency Car Care Kit (LONG)

Delta Inc deltainc@grm.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:11:20 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Blackwell" <bryan@skiblack.com>

> Personally, I don't carry tools as a general rule, if I'm not confident
> of driving it then I don't.  The three most important (and usually
> only) things I carry are:
************
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK.   .......... no tools.

I think this is BigMistake. Please rethink this, as with the Terrorist
hourly attacks, and MethHeads all about us, the days of the friendly passing
motorists are getting few-er and few-er.  20 lbs of tools, fuel pumps,
vacuum/fuel  line and Ideal hose clamps, voltmeters, extra duracells, fan
belts, tie-wraps, hook-up flexy wire, springs, etc. etc. etc.   just don't
take up that much room  and " stuff" happens whether or not you "schedule "
it, or are looking for it, or ignore it.
**************
....... and God replied ... " Hey, I sent a firetruck, and a boat and a
helicopter, what more can I do ?? "
Help yourselves, guysngals  ... and gee, you might even come upon another
over-confidant stranded motorist ...

Free advice from the Returned Ideas shelf...
ken campbell, iowuh.

......... oh, and more than once I have used my 30 ft long flexy tow strap
for my car, sometimes other cars; , weighs about 3 lbs, and out here in
Redneck Pickem-up Truck country, and since Rednecks believe  in  carrying
guns and knives they will usually stop and give you a tow, actually seem to
enjoy using their trucks liken that thar ....