<VV> Re: MY dream engine

Corvkid50@aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:04:59 EDT

Well I am lucky, I have my dream engine in my car now. I have a 140 .30 over
with a Racer brown cam, Heads with new deep seats and new guides and valves.
The reason it's my dream engine is because it's the first engine I gave ever
built. I always wanted to build one and finally did. I mated it to a 65 tranny
and installed a late shifter and shortened tube. Next was 3:55 gears. It's all
new stuff from the bottom up. And Other than the head work I did it all
myself. It runs like a champ and puts a smile on my face everytime I fire it up. As
far as what parts I carry, I have a full tool box, 2 belts. points plate with
gapped points, Fuel pump, coil and misc assortment of clips and elec
connectors. Only time I broke down was when I had to take out the petronix out and
re-install the points.
Ron T