<VV> Emergency Car Care Kit (NO) Corvair)

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:51:11 +0000

Bill

On the road to Sturgis, S.D one year, 15 motorcyclists from Lincoln County NC were pulled over by a rolling roadblock of country and state police just over the S.D line.

State troopers checked all plates and registations, and then said:

"I KNOW ALL YOU NORTH CAROLINA BOYS CARRY GUNS, SO LET'S SEE THEM"

We had all the guns and the permits in the van that was following the group.

Hank
REDNECK WITH SEVERAL GUNS---knows how to use'em too......

Bill Sez:

The best thing about being a redneck is, everyone figures you have a gun anyway.