<VV> Dream engine...If I won the lotto...

Joel McGregor joelsplace@earthling.net
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:32:30 -0500

If we are getting nutty why not use 3 different NOS (nitrous not new old
stock) systems?  One with the fuel, one to cool the intercooler and one to
cool the heads.

Joel in Keller, TX (DFW area)
'66 Corsa w/air
'63 Greenbrier 4spd
'63 Greenbrier 8dr 4spd "Bob"
'63 900 Convertible 4spd
'67 Monza 4spd Posi
15 others

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Mark Andrade
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 7:12 PM
To: Rick Loving; 'Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA'
Cc: virtualvairs@skiblack.com
Subject: RE: <VV> Dream engine...If I won the lotto...

"(Maybe I can afford to have my own heads designed and CNC's to my
spec's)"

Okay, if this were part of the options, is there something we could do to
increase the cooling efficiency (while still maintaining something
resembling the stcok configuration. I'm not trying to build a Lycoming
engine here)? I'm thinking increase the fin area or somthing like that.

Mark Andrade
67 Monza Sedan
Memember CNHCA & CORSA