<VV> Was Dream Engine - Now Rebuilding the Dream

Mike Mike <themoose@mindspring.com>
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:20:11 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, so all this talk about engines (reality or otherwise) has got me thinking about Corvair engines...go figure.

Here's another question in that category:

Suppose you have an engine - for consideration - your basic 110 hp (1965).

If you were going to rebuild this thing to make it a daily driver - maybe add a little pep - and focusing on reliability:

What would you do?
What parts would you use?
How much would it cost?

and yes...I am the guy with the 110 hp motor for sale - but I think it makes good Corvair based conversation.

Mike
Moose
Atlanta, GA