<VV> Holley 2110 Jets (Judson)

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:30:21 -0700

Does anyone have any idea where I can get idle jets for a Holley 2110
(which is on my Judson) in size 48 or size 50?  The "standard" size is 52
and I am at altitude and this is a bit rich for me.  Finding mains was
easy, idle jets in size 52 is easy, finding them in 48 or 50 seems to be a
problem although I have read that they came in sizes all the way down to
40.  I suppose I could get smaller (if I could find them) and have them
enlarged.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html