<VV> Holley 2110 Jets (Judson)

Delta Inc deltainc@grm.net
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:16:05 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric S. Eberhard" <flash@vicspdi.com>

> Does anyone have any idea where I can get idle jets for a Holley 2110
> (which is on my Judson) in size 48 or size 50?  >
> Eric S. Eberhard
Yep, find someone with a Unimat, or call your local high school shop
teacher, that would make a interesting 1 hour project for one of the
sutdents.....  ... redrill a smaller one, or take a bigger one, bush it
solid, and redrill.
If you were from Iowa, I would tell you to squoze it with some farmers'
pliers ...

If all else fails, send an extra jet to me & I will do the above for you,
just send a return stamp in the envelope..., oh, and the diameter of what
you want it drilled to ...
regards, ken campbell, iowuh " potatoe farmer with a lathe "