<VV> Corvair didn't make money?

BobHelt@aol.com BobHelt@aol.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:14:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/04 10:48:58 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
carmerjr@mindspring.com writes:

> Even if GM didn't make money initially, they made a ton on
> routine service, labor and GM replacement parts........especially fan belts
> and
> pushrod tube o-rings.

Chusk,
I never said or implied that GM did or did not make money initially. I only
want to see or hear some proof to that fact. Everyone is spouting "I heards"
and "I reads", all rumors. But no one has any facts, including you, apparently.
How do you KNOW that GM made a ton on routine service, etc? Maybe they did.
Probably they did. But how can you state that THEY DID? Where is your evidence?

Regards,
Bob Helt