<VV> Corvair didn't make money?

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:30:42 -0700

Well it also doesn't tell the same story because Corvair legend has it
that Chevy made acceptable profit from 1960-62, small profit from 63-65,
a loss in 66 and huge losses in 67-69. Now, this also has to be balanced
with the amortization  of a reported $160 million (1950's dollars)
invested by Chevy in R&D etc etc etc. can any of this be proven?
Probably never. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com