<VV> Unsigned Communique

Louis DeRobertis louis@suffolknet.org
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 18:56:01 -0400

I read the article today (really, a very small annoyance in a wonderful
issue), and thought it was kind of funny.  I don't mind the anonymity
of the article (would anyone be upset if it was unsigned and praised
all vendors and repro parts?), it was the accusations without
specifics.    Had the writer complained about a piece of trim that
he/she received that was defective, or something that arrived DOA, or
having the same problem from multiple vendors, then maybe I would've
taken it more seriously.  This is probably the same person that writes
into the local paper and complains that neighbors don't maintain their
lawns, the schools are bad, yada yada yada.  Always with anonymous,
always without a solution, feeling a temporary rush from seeing the
letter in print.

I say:  Turn the page and read some more good convention stories :)

Lou