<VV> Toronado FWD "experiment failed"????

Bill Elliott Bill Elliott" <Corvair@fnader.com
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:25:41 -0400

I've owned a Rivera as well ('66- series 2). While it easily outhandled most of the competition of the day (T-bird, etc) I wouldn't put it in the same class
as the Toro. Of the full-size cars I've owned, these were my two favorites... with a distant third being my '64 Impala 327/300/4sp.

Unless you were reminding me that the Riveria later shared the Toro/Eldo FWD chassis which I had forgotten in my previous posts... which is very
true.

Bill Elliott