<VV> Communique Policy questioned(Humor)

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:58:26 +0000

Your Swamprat-ness

This would be easily confused.

Chrysler did get involved with the french--Renault...the disastrous Alliance and Fuego. Talk about orphans. I nearly made a guy faint when he brought his alternator to Western Auto and I asked him if it was a Ducellier or a Paris/Rhone...He couldn't believe anyone knew the names of French Alternators.

But the car you refer to is not the Voltaire but the Volare'

with the accompanying Dean Martin voice  in the background.

Not to be confused with the Cordoba, with Ricardo Montalban and its "Rich Corinthian Leather"---those poor Corinthian cows----WHere was PETA for them????]

HANK