<VV> Crashed IN Box

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:48:58 -0700

I just inadvertently had my mailreader crash my IN box and killed off a
weeks worth of messages I had in it, many of which I'd left there so as to
reply later.   Windows 2000 Pro is supposed to be above this sort of thing
but it and Eudora conspired to eat my IN box.

So, if anybody in here sent me something in the last week that they
expected a reply to, or hadn't gotten one yet (same thing I guess) resend
your  message and I'll reply.   There should be several, at least.

Ticks me off...

At least it's not raining today, and tomorrow is supposed to be relatively
dry as well, going Vair junkyarding tomorrow...  that much seems to be
going OK... might even get the '62 ragtop up and running this weekend,
after its having been sitting stored away since the 1970s.

tony..