<VV> Re: parking brake...

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 16:29:27 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/2004 1:18:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fparker@umich.edu writes:

I did  that many many years ago using the handbrake from a Vega of all
things. Fit  perfectly between the seats and was great with a stick for
holding car in  place at a light on a hill. Most vega's all rusted out but
yard may have a  similar unit from other cars of similar vintage.

frank  parker

What? Vegas rust out? You must be from Michigan. Vegas are all over the  road
here in California. Well, actually at the side of the roads, mostly. With
their hoods up, mostly. Good Hand-brake? - I'll check it out. - Seth

(No Vegas were destroyed in the writing of this  message!)