<VV> Matching numbers, Corvette people (humor)

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:52:39 EDT

Good thought, Toby, only I think the early/late debate should be valued
closer to $10.
=:-o
Tee Hee Hee, Craig
Craig,
I would like to offer you an escape from your pain.  Since the early/late
debate is worth about $1 IMO, and you claim the "dated and correct" debate is
10,000 times more unpleasant, I will offer to take the Corvette off your hands
for $10,000.  I consider that a generous offer to alleviate this mundane pain.
I will hence bear the burden of knowing some of this car may not be perfectly
correct.
Kindly,
Toby Brown
San Diego