<VV> rear wiring question.

chris czepyha thegeek2@juno.com
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:24:06 -0400

I am re-working the engine bay of my 65/110/pg.  Not trying to look
original, just nice.  Replacing fuel lines, checked the plugs, re-working
the carbs, tail lights, re-wrapping the harness.

On the starter side of the battery their are two wires.  1 goes to the
starter the other  goes to a junction on the frame and into the voltage
regulator.

Can I eliminate that junction and still have the car run.  It just seems
wrong to me to have both sides of the battery bolted to the frame.

On the 63 it goes directly to the voltage regulator.

Thanks to all.

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!