<VV> IT BREATHES BUT WON'T CHARGE

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 4:10:20 +0000

All

Good news---After one false start (a carb top cover gasket not completely removed during rebuild causing a gas wash of the left side of the engine) The EUM ran its engine for about one half hour today.

A while back I asked for a schematic from the Tech Guide for wiring the IR alternator.  Apparently Eric didn't follow it properly, as he isn't sure why it isn't charging.

Since I won't be back to CLT before Sunday, Could any and all assistance be posted to him at the following address

terrapin_40@hotmail.com

MANY TIA---Thanks for your help while I am not available!!

Regards to all

HANK