<VV> convention

MarPack57@aol.com MarPack57@aol.com
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 23:45:47 EDT

WOW!!!! it's the only way to describe Lexington. A big thank you and job well
done to the various committees. I know it was a lot of hard work. The raffle
car events that took place only capped the week. I met so many nice people,
put a lot of faces with emails, picked up some 60 parts as well as a 60 "700"
sedan.
   Seeing the Lost Cause was a highlight, the parade was super and my wife
and I judging on wednesday (for the first time) was an eye opening experience. I
highly recommend volunteering to judge if you get the chance.
    Probably will not make Portland next year but planning on Buffalo and
Detroit for sure.
    Ed in Florida
    PS thanks to all the 60 owners who came to our little impromtu meeting in
the hospitality room. We will not forget the 60's!