<VV> From bad luck to good fortune

Jim Burkhard burkhard@rochester.rr.com
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:08:43 -0400

Geez it didn't look all that bad! Considering the increasing scarcity of
decent bodies, "rebodying" it seems a shame. This isn't 1974, when they were
a dime a dozen. If it was me, I'd practice some more bodywork and use it as
a daily driver/transporatation. So what if the bodywork isn't perfect? If
everything already runs/works great, to me it makes sense to keep it in one
piece (if not perfect) and start restoring another.

Best of luck in any regard, though.  Keep us posted...

Jim Burkhard