<VV> Don Tony Fiore's Happy 93rd Birthday

Louis C. Armer, Jr. carmerjr@mindspring.com
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:30:33 -0400

Hey Don Tony, Please excuse the tardiness of this Birthday Wish.
With all the excitement of a Convention in June, I forgot your Birthday
until someone mentioned 1965 Corsa turbo convertible production. This
jogged my memory as I knew I could find total turbo engine production
numbers in the Greatest Corvair publication ever. Looking in my personal
copy of "The Corvair Decade" I found the answers on page 139 and in the
process remembered to wish you HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON TONY !!!

da Chuckster
Chuck Armer

Corsa  turbo 180 hp total 1965= 7,206
                                      1966= 1,951

Total Corsa convertibles    1965= 8,353
( % turbo ???? )               1966= 3,142

Corvair Atlanta, BOD
CORSA MEMBER
CORSA Tri-Membership Chairman
http://carmerjr.home.mindspring.com/