<VV> Turbo and Dual exhausts

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 17:02:40 EST

Jim,
       I agree with you that it's probably a NON-turbo engine.  It would be
lots of work to take the single exhaust from a single turbo and split it into 2
exhaust pipes, 2 mufflers and 2 tailpipes.  On the other hand, if he has TWO
turbos, one on each exhaust manifold, then 2 of everything downstream makes
lots of sense.  I'm sure somebody on this list (or on Fastvairs) has already
done this.
       Frank "envious" Burkhard