<VV> ULTRA Turbo

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:31:22 EST

 I think you should do twin turbos ULTRA (TM) style.  Just bolt them
puppies on.  I am sure flexible exhaust pipe would work just fine to plumb
the second turbo. For extra cooling, just get some extra long engine lid
bolts and stack about fifty washers on each bolt between the hinge and the
hood.  Whooooeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I'm sure Matt can find some good used, not worn out, flat washers.

Norm Witte
***

He who laughs last..laughs best!

If I weren't so greedy...I'd be assembling the "ULTRA" turbo system as we
write.....

but it will wait.....no one else seems to think the way I do....so I doubt
anyone will beat me to it..LOL!!

PS  The ULTRA system needs no "extra" cooling......think about it!

Matt