<VV> LOMPOC - VAIR FEST - AD

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:49:00 -0800

Linda and I have just gotten off the fence about Vair Fest - It is our
plan to attend and vend. Those who wish us to bring  down orders should
contact us as soon as possible - While we will load the Greenbriar on
Web the 10th, if you wait that long it may simply be impossible to get
your order processed - if you're needing shop work, such as bored/honed
barrels, then we should be notified by this Friday at the latest.
Actually, the sooner the better.

Remember that we have semi-limited space/weight so order early. In
addition it is possible that we may have to bring down both Vair fest
and Mesquite orders in the same trip, further  limiting us!  YES, we
will also be at Mesquite, Nevada the next weekend (That event had been
committed to long before we knew the Vair Vest schedule.)  Because we
MAY do both trips in one fell swoop, Mesquite customers should order by
the 10th or earlier as well. (Same circumstances apply as listed above)

If you have questions about our "Free discounted delivery" program then
check out our website at www.corvairunderground.com or call us at
503-434-1648.

5% off the order, free delivery, free pickup of cores*      Now back to
your regular  (programming!) Lon