<VV> Clarification-- pls read

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 16:44:35 +0000

Folks

As we all know, ones comments in an E mail can be taken more than one way.

When it comes to things like this election, of course the opposing viewpoint could put an opposite spin on things.

If anyone besides my opponent thinks that my remarks should be taken that Bill inspired, or asked Chuck to make any comments to me, on or off list. He didn't.

I didn't intend to inject any statements into my remarks.= that could be percieved as "a lie"
 If they were taken that way by anyone, incliding my opponent--- well, they could be taken that way, but they weren't meant to be. If anyone thought I was out to disparage Bill, I am not and I am truly sorry If my remarks made you think that.

Elections are about who is going to get the most done, and if their ideas on the future agree with your own.

At the end of the day, so many of these elections are a personality contest. As a person who has voted in lots of different elections for different things, I merely vote for the person who I think will do the most work, and get the most done. I don't have to be his buddy, friend or even an aquaintance.

So, just to refresh.

Bill didn't ask Chuck to make any remarks to me, on or off list.

My "overblown attitude" was because I didn't think I would be heavily chastised by anyone for making a mistake in addressing a couple messages,  I guess if this is a serious flaw in how I would preform on the board, you can make that choice in May

HANK