<VV> CORSA Board of Directors

Tony tonyu@roava.net
Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:14:57 -0800

At 1504 03/03/2004 -0800, Louis C. Armer, Jr. wrote:
>      Recently there have been quite a few posts about the CORSA Board, it's
>members and their perceived responsibilities. Since my opinion has been
>involved in more than one of these posts, I think maybe I should share what
>I believe makes a good Director.

...multitudinous snippages...

Well said.   Considering the avenues upon which many of the board members
currently tread, it's easy to get a handle on their capabilities as well as
their intent.

And credit *is* due those who chose to make themselves candidates.  It
takes a bit of gumption to step up to the plate and take a swing...

tony..