<VV> Nader and Corvair

alan WESSON sidevalve@sidevalve.fsnet.co.uk
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:42:57 -0000

> Alan- I understand where you are coming from, but have to disagree.
Anti-Corvair, anti-car, pro-regulation
> is only one part of Nader's platform. If you are a fan of other
potentially more important parts of his platform,
> you might be willing to overlook his anti-car stuff.

Fair enough - but is there *anything* more important in life than cars?
(;-))

> That's why we have to keep the "pure" politics separate from what a
potential candidate may or may not do
> for the old car hobby... which I still think is fair game.

I suppose so - but as a former liberal who realised too late what liberals
do to motorists when they get their hands on power, I have very strong
feelings on the issue! I voted for Blair, and the last 7 years have been a
total nightmare. Never again...

Cheers

Alan