<VV> EUM Update

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:32:12 +0000

Folks
Due to the rain, snow, and muddy oozing mess I used to call a driveway, Little has been done to the EUM lately. But, if all goes as planned, the EUM will be traveling Via Rollback to my friend Erics shop, a smaller space than he once had, but what needs to be done can be done on concrete, with adaquate light and temperature control.

We are going to try and get the EUM to make the 50 mile trip to the Autofair on the first weekend in April.
It won't be pretty, the ULTRA original front suspension will still be in there, but we hope to have the engine running, and a safety check on the front alignment and a rear alignment done to insure we don't get ourselves killed along he way.

Wha'ts to be done??  A bunch yet, but some late nights and weekends should have us in condition to at least make a test run out to the speedway.

Sometimes Queen City Corvair offers a "runt of the Litter" Trophy to the car that gets there, but is the least attractive.  If they do this year, and the EUM gets there, It may very well win its first trophy!!!!

Regards HANK