<VV> Re: CORSA Badges

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:49:30 -0500

Smitty says:  I have one and they are truely a pretty piece.  I have one
strong suggestion to make concerning them and it will be of importance to
many people.  They were made convex to the front which enhanced their
apearance greatly.  But they were made to be mounted by a single screw
from the back.  When I installed mine on the front of my Spyder years ago
I was aware of the potential for damage, but even with care, as I
tightened the nut it flexed the badge enough to pop some of the enamel
off. Please take this into consideration if new ones are comissioned.