<VV> Virus Warning

Harry Jensen hljensen@comcast.net
Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:42:49 -0600

Hi--

I am sending this post to the list, because some of you are new to the
Internet. I received this e-mail recently. It contained a virus payload
which is removed from this post.

No one at corvair.org sent the message below. As a general rule, we do not
send attachments from any of the corvair.org addresses. If you see an
attachment on an unsolicited e-mail from corvair.org, you should assume its
a virus.

You should also make sure you have current anti-virus software installed on
your system and have the latest virus definitions installed. Let's be
careful out there.

--H

Example of virus generated post with virus payload removed: