<VV> Judson Supercharger carb

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 10:58:24 -0700

It is a Holley from the late 50's and is the 3 bolt Ford setup.  But it is
also a 2 barrel.  See

www.vintagespeed.com

They specialize in those carbs (generically known as Holley 94 which has
sub-models such as my 2110 and others like the 2100).  They, of course,
specialize in these carbs for Ford hotrods.  However, they have all the
parts and rebuild kits.

And I agree, putting the Judson on the 164 ci is a waste of time and money.