<VV> Re: Judson

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:05:30 -0700

There is one that just sold on ebay for 150 bucks or so.  There is a
"clone" for 40 bucks now with a buy it now option.  I will sell you my
clone for 30 bucks.

The clones work great but I don't like the display window as well (the
window where you count the drops) so it is a little harder to adjust.  If
150 bucks is OK I would hold out for the real thing as they come up every
so often -> just set up an automatic search on ebay for "Judson Marvel
Oiler" and have it email you when one comes up.  If that is too much, buy
my clone :-)

At 09:24 PM 3/4/04, you wrote:
>Eric,
>
>Thanks for the report on the Judson install.  Where did you locate the
>Marvel oiler, it is the only part missing from my setup?  Keep us posted.  I
>talked to a man at the 2002 Nationals in flagstaff that had a Judson on his
>'64 Spyder, he said it performed well.
>
>Terry Kalp

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)
(720) 339-4765          Cell

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html