<VV> It's not-so-ULTRA Time

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:29:06 -0700

Took the Corsa for a last drive with its 95hp engine today.  Good engine
but its worn out.  The new 140 is ready to go in minus lower shrouds which
should be here soon.  NOS drivers side exhaust shield, some decals and new
grommets got here today.  It's going to be a good hard weekend of work.  We
are going to go through the transmission at the same time.  So better get
started!  I can have a early Powertrain out in 35 minutes, but have only
done it once before on a late so am allowing myself plenty of time.
Friends have been warned they will be asked for help...coffees ready....

It's Party time for all the little ULTRA Corvairs!

-Geoff Johnson
66 Corsa Cp
63 Monza Cp