<VV> Heater/Defroster Box

Richard Tyson the.tysons@comcast.net
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:54:07 -0800

In my ongoing effort to remove every possible part from the inside of my '65
Monza, I recently disconnected the small rectangular plastic box that attaches
to the heater duct under the car and to the diverter for windshielf
defrosting.  The box contains a metal flap that is operated by one of the
three cables on the heater control.  It appears that this flap at one time had
an extension attached to the end since I found the remanants of adhesive and
three staples when I was cleaning the box before painting.  Any ideas on the
composition and size of this extension?  Any recommendations would be
appreciated.

Rick T.