<VV> Roller Rockers

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:35:24 -0500

I have two questions regarding roller rockers I'm about to install on my 65
Corsa 140, "The Smoking Corsa" from the Carlisle Autocross.

#1 I've noticed that the rocker studs have unthreaded metal at the tip.  I
plan on grinding that off before I install the heads, in order to give the
locks more threads to grab.  Somebody warn me if this is a bad idea.  I
won't dig into the threads.

#2 Is adjusting roller rockers any different than stock ?

Thanks,

Barry E, Corsa SC

It's got new KB pistons, recond jugs, all powdercoated sheet metal,
lightened and balanced rods, and several other upgrades/refurbs during the
rebuild.

Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.