<VV> Winchell Scholarship Apps

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 15:25:39 -0500

To whom it may concern;

Just so everyone will be aware, the notice in the CC was premature, and
I just received the first supply of applications this week. This morning
I dropped into the mail apps packets to those who requested them.

For reference in the future: When requesting an app, please contact me
only ONCE. I do not need to be hounded, as I mail them out as soon as I
can upon receipt. I also prefer a note by mail, because an email could
get lost or buried, and phone calls are, well, a bit like telemarket
calls. A letter or note in the mail makes for a good paper record for
me.

Also, no stamped envelope is needed, as the apps are in their own
envelope. The gesture is a nice thought, but I only end up mailing them
back. All I really need is the name and mailing address of the
applicant, and for that, even a post card can be sufficient. If the
request is hand written, please write legibly!

Thank you, and best of luck to all the applicants.

-Mark Corbin, designated scholarship app paper shuffler