<VV> Build codes

Ron Guy qcc65@charter.net
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:51:42 -0500

I have a 65 CORSA with the wood wheel (not tele) and no U in the acc code. I
can't say with certainty it was always there but we know it was for the last
25 years or so.
I also have a 65 Corsa convertible with no U in the code and I'm 99.44/100
percent certain it is as it came from the factory. This car has a strange >
at the start of the ACC code. The build date is the first week of Sept.
1964.

65 Corsa turbo coupe
E2L3C4PO-
180 turbo, 4speed, front antenna, wood wheel, AM manual radio, tinted glass

65 Corsa convertible
>2LS3C4P5V
140, 4speed, comfort & convenience, rear antenna, AM manual radio, manual
top

The turbo would have needed a gas return line, a body cutout for the
exhaust, and a gas filler neck with the return port. Codes may have
something to do with these items.

Ron Guy