<VV> Funny thing

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 22:52:21 EST

Group,

Today was a beautiful, sunny, 60 degree day here in the land of Oz. I took
the oppertunity to wash the winter dust off of the Corsa. As a reward for all my
hard work, I decided to take it out and play with it. Anyhow, there was a
Dodge Neon in the left lane next to me at a stop light. I'm guessing boyfriend
and girlfriend. They both looked at the car like it was from another planet. He
reved his engine and gave me 'the look'. Of course being a mature adult, I
just smiled. Well when the light changed, I pulled away at a normal, legal rate
of acceleration. He stalled the car. I nearly had to pull over because of the
laughter.

Ned