<VV> (Advertisement)LM Rear Motor Mount

Brek86@cs.com Brek86@cs.com
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 21:59:05 EST

It's almost time to get those Vairs on the road again for some of you.  Have
you looked at your rear motor mount lately? Sagging or just sheared off? I was
tired of the sag too and tired of sending it off and waiting to have it
replaced. That's why I developed a replacement late model rear motor mount to stop
the sag. If your in need or just interested let me know I can send a picture
for you to see the difference. My prototype has been in my daily driver since
July 2001,with 41000 miles so far. The mount is $129.95 plus shipping and uses
the original mounting hardware. It will work in AC cars too.

Thanks for your consideration.
Jeff Brekke