<VV> Dallas area corvair peeps.

Case, Cash cash.case@atari.com
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:01:38 -0600

I've sold my house and I've got a garage full of Corvair stuff I need to
unload. So I'll being having a Corvair garage sale this coming weekend. I'll
also be having a regular garage sale (I don't know why it's called a garage
sale when it's just a bunch of stuff from inside you r house and not your
garage). But I'm guessing you won't be interested in that stuff.

All late model stuff.

I've got various bits and pieces. Front suspension setup. Trunk lids. Engine
covers.

A windshield valance or two. Some transaxles, automatic, three and four
speed. Some junk, some not

Some late model doors. Some trim pieces. Old wires.... Oohh and a pony!

I'll try to have everything out side and ready by 10a

My address is 7671 Rolling Acres

Dallas, TX-

That's just a couple of blocks west and north of Beltline and Coit.

Cash Case

Art Director

Atari Inc.

ccase@atari.com <mailto:ccase@atari.com>

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]