<VV> Should I be spoiled??

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 19:34:06 -0600

From: <66corsa@cox.net>
Subject: Re:<VV> Should I be spoiled??
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 8:04:58 -0500

Steve wrote:
Did any 'Vairs ever have spoilers from the factory?

Then Ned wrote:
All of the late models had spoilers (maybe the lower trim levels
didn't). The stock spoiler was a simple straight piece of plastic that
went straight down.
It works by reducing the air that goes under the car.

Now I write, I thought they were called air dams in the front and that
spoilers were attached to the "trunk" (on lessor cars than the Corvair).
Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. # -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K  (overhaul
going slower than molasses on a glacier)

'94 Probe GT 5-Sp (2.5L / 164 hp)
'01 Dodge Durango SLT (4.7L /  235 hp)

Corvarium II