<VV> judson blower on the fitch wagon

Jeff & Gayle Angelli gangelli@adelphia.net
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:41:45 -0500

hello all ,the fitch wagon sits while i wait for glass and trim parts to
return from various shops. My car will most likely have a judson added.I have
the blower in my closet.i will have to make room for the oiler somewhere under
the raised engine cover i will make.the carb listed in my kit was indeed a
stromberg ww 3 bolt mount.i am upgrading to a weber 32/36 progressive 2
barrel.I had to port the intake manifold on the supercharger to unshroud both
barrels ,did this with a dremel. i then made a wooden mounting plate for the
weber using the gasket as template. fitting this up  i then transferred this
corrected pattern to aluminum plate.It was real pain to hog out the holes with
that dremel. when all fit well it was roughed up and epoxied onto the
supercharger manifold. so in closet sits a judson with weber carb and a cold
air intake hat ,so i can pull in cold air through a hose anywhere i like. the
big deal will be adapting a cable to work the weber carb as it`s throttle sits
90 degrees to the stromberg one so the stock throttle rods won`t work. regards
jeff angelli